Starting my own business

S

Shay B

I’m in the very early stages of starting my own business. I would be grateful is any one could give me some advice on where to get information on starting your own business.

I’d also appreciate if any one could give me some pointers on where to find information on performing market research for a small business start up.

Re: Starting My Own Business.

Hi Shay

Bank of Ireland have a good guide to starting your own business - [broken link removed]

Re: Starting my own business.

To follow up on this thread...can anyone recommend a book for advice on setting up a business in Ireland?

Re: Starting my own business.

Shay B said:
I’m in the very early stages of starting my own business. I would be grateful is any one could give me some advice on where to get information on starting your own business.

I’d also appreciate if any one could give me some pointers on where to find information on performing market research for a small business start up.
as someone previously mentioned go to your local county enterprise board and do the start your own business course. believe me well worth it and only about €50 for a 5 week course!

fas do a course(starting your own buisness)
2 hours a week for 8 weeks you get to ask questions that are relative to the buisness your starting up.
for me it was invaluable

The quickest and least hassle way Ive experienced is to buy an off the shelf company. The CRO paperwork can be a little cumbersome. There are a few companies shops on dame street, dublin who will set it up for you in a few days. They charge approx 400 euro

I would like to thank all who responded to my query, I have gained some valuable information from your feedback.
Many thanks,

Shay. :)

Back