Start Mortgages/Axiom-3 month wait

Thanks for that advice.But can anybody tell me when the funds will be handed over after the letter of offer and the papers are signed?Even a ballpark estimate so I can plan ahead.

Im also dealing with Axiom on a self build and find them good to deal with. I think the problem is that the product itself is new with the bank and with me the bank came back looking for lots of information. I also had to get certificates signed by our architect which was time consuming. Once it goes to loan offer though it only takes a couple of weeks to get the money! Good luck!

You re in the same boat so.They want that from the architect too.I'm now waiting on the architect to get back to them.Then hopefully the letter of offer.Because of the fact that I'm using a bridging loan, I'm under pressure.It's a pity to have to stop building in the middle of the project because someone takes a week to get back to you on something that would only take an hour to do.Thanks for that anyway and best of luck with your build.

Back