St Attracta Rd Cabra

So what about these houses? These look pretty reasonable and in much better condition than the average houses in Cabra.

[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

Not sure about the second property as I can't open the link but the first property is a semi-detached on a large site with a full planning permission for another property, of course it is way more expensive than other houses in the area.

In general, house in Cabra East are more expensive than in Cabra West but not by that much, they are definitely not worlds apart.

St. Attracta Road is very long with lots of houses, so there always seem to be some houses for sale there, some better than others.

I personally avoided buying in a cul de sac or near an open green area in Cabra as these usually attracted football-playing kids:) Other than that Cabra is OK. Lots of kids who can be a bit of a nuisance but it's possible to manage.

st atracta rd

thanks for the onfo,ive tried that site but cant get on.i do have a bit more info.my aunts married name is claire o'conner the address is 140 st atracta rd and she went to church in phibsboro,if anyone using this site lives near the address i would be gratful if they would check it out.i know when my mother used to visit the house was in pretty poor state and reading the posts i assume they have been refurbished,so she could of possibly been moved out for that.i have traced a church is phibsboro called st peters but there e mail is not valid so cant get in touch.

Fassaugh Road Cabra - is it safe?

Can anyone comment on the safety or otherwise of Fassaugh Road in Cabra?

My Aunt used to live there and says Cabra is not a good place to live, but she's quite elderly and may have a skewed opinion.

Cabra was one of the first working class suburbs and is fairly settled. Fassaugh Road is quite a busy road and a bit of a rat run. There's undoubtedly some minor anti-social behavior and theft in the general area.

However you're in what's perceived to be the better part of Cabra, east of the old train tracks. The new Luas BXD line will service the area. Lots of amenities very close by, Cabra shops and Phibsborough.

I would consider it "safe". The clump of quieter streets south of Fassaugh Road was my number one area when I was looking at houses (however I ended up buying somewhere else entirely). Visit the area at various times of the day and night to get a true feel for it.

hi im trying to find out what has happened to an old aunt who lived on attracta road for many years.we lost touch with her a few years ago,unfortunatley i cant remember her married name,just maiden name.if anyone who has lived on this road most of their life can remember claire [maiden name dalton] her late huband was a policeman and her brother was patrick dalton she would be in her eighties now.

that woman died about 7 years a go
I rember her mother had loads cats
in her house

thanks for the onfo,ive tried that site but cant get on.i do have a bit more info.my aunts married name is claire o'conner the address is 140 st atracta rd and she went to church in phibsboro,if anyone using this site lives near the address i would be gratful if they would check it out.i know when my mother used to visit the house was in pretty poor state and reading the posts i assume they have been refurbished,so she could of possibly been moved out for that.i have traced a church is phibsboro called st peters but there e mail is not valid so cant get in touch.

Hi wor, I know this post has been up for a long while and I hope that you pick this up. I was just messing about looking up the old homestead and came across this thread. I used to live next door to Claire. Ok I have some bad news for you I am afraid, Claire died some ten ago, her husband George died a number of years before that. I was no longer living there when it happened but my parents were. I think Mum told me that she was buried in either Mount Jerome or was cremated i cant remember exactly and I am afraid I can't check for you as my parents have both passed on since then. I am sorry for your loss.

BB

Yes Harvey her Mum did have loads of cats, I remember it well. I didnt spot your post before I put this up.

Back