Spread Betting - AIM London Stock Exchange

BobbyFowler

I've very little experience of dealing in shares. I'm looking at a particular share which is listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange. I'd heard about the Financial Trader Site on Paddy Power. The idea that it's Tax Free, Commission Free sounds good. From first view of their website I couldn't see this particular exchange listed. I've sent an email to their support section enquiring about it. Does anyone know if it's possible & if not, if you can recommend another Spread Betting type site where I can deal on this exchange?

IG Index offer a huge range of UK shares and I have traded some AIM shares wit them.

You say you have little experience ....... be very aware of the risks of spread betting. lots of other threads on this topic.

Bobby, I would not recommend spread betting if you have no experience of trading. it is very risky and involves you monitoring the price movement closely if the price of the share is volatile. Delta index have some information on their site about spread betting and also offer seminars to show you want to do. I think their spreads are not the best though.To get up to speed you can use a trade simulator with 10000 to see how you get on with spreadbetting.

Thanks for the info. I'll try the 10K simulator on the Paddy Power Site before I do anything rash.

Back