Specific locations of Covid-19 outbreaks.

Taking yesterday as an example, of the 13 deaths notified, 10 occured in December.
Have the numbers in ICU dropped as a result of the deaths? Were these people ever in ICU in the first place?

I would have thought that a sick person would go in to hospital, then ICU?

he 2 cases I'm personally aware of in the past 5 days, had nothing to do with nursing homes.
So are people dying at home? I am just curious as to why they would not go the hospital then ICU route?

So are people dying at home? I am just curious as to why they would not go the hospital then ICU route?
No, the cases I spoke of both died in ICU. But they weren't in Nursing Homes before they caught it. I was commenting on your question about nursing homes.

There may have been a clinical assessement on the patients condition that ICU would not have helped.

We are back up at 500 cases a day. Why are we not given a breakdown of the ages of the people getting the virus. It cannot be an IT issue? If they can collect the numbers then I would imagine it would be easy to collect the ages? I would hate to think that some people who are fully vaccinated are catching Covid but we are not to be told this information in case it effects the vaccine rollout.

Also, we were told recently that we had reached the 5000 death. How do they know this? I thought that they couldn't collect this information.

Back