Some problems logging in

Brendan Burgess

Founder
Guys, I am having a problem logging in twice.

Anyone else having this.

I used to be able to open AAM in a separate tab which was very useful for answering complex questions.

But when I try that now, I get
1613552247496.png

Brendan

I'm currently logged in twice 1st time using Safari, the second using Chrome, plus 3 tabs open on askaboutmoney using Safari. MacOS 11.2.1

On the computer I'm logged in and can have two separate tabs open no problem.

When I go to the phone I don't even get the option to log-in. It immediately comes up with the same message as you are getting above - This site can't be reached.

As above - had problems on phone. Logged in on laptop this morning and it is showing as unsecure - "Certificate Error - mismatched address"

Might be the root cause of some of the mobile issues

As above - had problems on phone. Logged in on laptop this morning and it is showing as unsecure - "Certificate Error - mismatched address"

Might be the root cause of some of the mobile issues
Further to this - went to the site using Chrome and didn't get this message (my laptop defaults to Bing) - so could be a browser specific issue

The website wouldn't load at all in my browser (Chrome), until I cleared all AAM cookies first (incognito mode sort of worked).

Now I'm getting security warning about the site being "not secure" - and I have to bypass that in order to load the website. It seems there's an issue with the SSL certificate used for HTTPS, looks like the cert is only valid for the www-less URIs: askaboutmoney.com... but not for www.askaboutmoney.com...

I can't log in on Microsoft Edge - the error message is
1613567009816.png

Seems to be problem with certificate
1613567281452.png

I have checked it on my phone and on different browsers and it looks as if the problem is solved.

Is it acting strange for anyone else?

Brendan

I couldn't get in this morning from different devices and browsers, but am good now - from laptop and mobile - or you wouldn't be reading this :)

It appears that Nimbus the company who host it just turned off Letsencrypt certificate and turned it on again and that resolved the issue it seems

Back