Solicitor Required-labour law-Dublin area

Deco

Hi,

I need the name of a good solicitor who deals in predominantly labour law and unfair dismissal cases in the Dublin city area. Any information appreciated.

Regards,
Deco

Re: Solicitor Required.

Is there a trade union you could ask? Even if you are not in a union, it might be possible to get a referral from a union official.

Re: Solicitor Required.

MOB said:
Is there a trade union you could ask? Even if you are not in a union, it might be possible to get a referral from a union official.

Try contacting your local ICTU centre - they also make representations for non union members. Do you really require a solicitor? Could you consider this suggestion?
Hope it works out for you......

If you do need a solicitor or even just a sounding board for advice I personally would not hold out too much hope of getting assistance from a union unless you are already a member (and possibly not even then) based on my past experience and that of others who I know. No harm in checking though...

ClubMan said:
If you do need a solicitor or even just a sounding board for advice I personally would not hold out too much hope of getting assistance from a union unless you are already a member (and possibly not even then) based on my past experience and that of others who I know. No harm in checking though...

Recommendation based on experience Clubman :D

Fair enough. Glad to hear your experience with unions was more positive than mine and most other people that I know who had dealings with them.

Back