Solar Panels Northern Ireland

mister mac

Hi

Has anybody sourced their solar kits in N.I. Starting selfbuild and plumber has given us the option of supply and fit or fit only. Was thinking of possible savings by buying in N.I.
Also what is the best make to go for in a flat plate, there seem to be so many different manufactures that claim their system is the best.?

Thanks

Hi

Has anybody sourced their solar panels in N.I. Starting selfbuild and plumber has given us the option of supply and fit or fit only. Was thinking of possible savings by buying in N.I.
Also what is the best make to go for in a flat plate, there seem to be so many different manufactures that claim their system is the best.?

Thanks
hi,
which city in northern ireland

I dont mind. I would be driving up from the republic so if I was getting a good deal I would travel to wherever

Hi

Has anybody sourced their solar kits in N.I. Starting selfbuild and plumber has given us the option of supply and fit or fit only. Was thinking of possible savings by buying in N.I.

Thanks

Just posted before you there, I've got a quote of less than 6K for 15m2 of in roof flat plate panels from Alternative Heat in Co. Down....just trying to find out if anyone else has delt with them as price so good.

Bats

Back