Small cap ETFs (Acc) on Degirio - Russell 2000 vs MSCI World

SClarke

I'm trying to decide between two accumulating small cap etfs - ZPRR VS IUSN - so all USA vs all world. I'm leaning to ZPRR due to performance and a 5% lower ter, but a bit concerned that the trading volume is low at 5500 odd versus ishares IUSN at 300k. Is this that much of an issue? Any thoughts or feedback appreciated, thanks!

Issuers of ETFs have to make the purchase and sale of their shares possible - either by buying and selling shares themselves or more usually by arranging market makers in the shares.

Of course, low volumes may mean the spread between the buy price and sell price may be wider than you would like, as in any share with small volumes

I looked at the same thing recently and went with all world in the end. I already have a lot of exposure to USA through some other ETFs and shares so the world seemed a little more diverse (although still 50 odd % in the US) my plan is to hold these long term so some of the emerging markets might be better “value” than the US over the next 10 years (or not) :)

I looked at the same thing recently and went with all world in the end. I already have a lot of exposure to USA through some other ETFs and shares so the world seemed a little more diverse (although still 50 odd % in the US) my plan is to hold these long term so some of the emerging markets might be better “value” than the US over the next 10 years (or not) :)
Thanks for the feedback, that's a good point re the emerging markets. I have the same approach in mind with buy and hold.

Back