Sliding Wardrobes

W

wonderer

I have a new construction home and I am thinking of putting in Slide Robes or Slide Direct or similar product. Has anyone had these installed and are you satisfied with them? Did you think they were too expensive for what you received or were they accurately priced? Have you been satisfied with the way they operate?

I had Sliderobes put in the bedroom 4-5 years back and have been very happy with them. I have never actually heard of Slide Direct. Coincidentally I am awaiting the installation of sliderobes in my living room at the end of this month, in order to take books, CDs, etc etc etc. Sliderobes have moved on over the years from just installing into bedrooms, as you probably know, and have some terrific doorfronts that suit living areas. I think the whole idea is a terrific space saving one (living, as I do, in what's almost a doll's house in Portobello)!! I'd be interested in knowing more about Slide Direct though?????

I would echo Andrewa's sentiment ... I got one in my ensuite a few years ago and it is fab. The design and service were second to none.That being said you do pay for it. Good luck whatever you decide.

Slide Direct are similar, it seems, to Slide Robe. The one I have contacted is located in Galway. Their prices seem to be a little less than Slide Robe, but I am not sure that they have the same name.

I have sliderobes in my own home and have recommended them to clients for a number of years for their space saving benefits and the efficiency of their service. However, if you live in Ireland I have recently discovered another product which is in my estimation far superior in quality and efficiency of service. The product is called CleverCloset. They do have a website if you are interested at www.clevercloset.com. I have found them to be also far better value for money.

wonderer said:
I have a new construction home and I am thinking of putting in Slide Robes or Slide Direct or similar product. Has anyone had these installed and are you satisfied with them? Did you think they were too expensive for what you received or were they accurately priced? Have you been satisfied with the way they operate?

Do you have a web ad for slide direct or contact details? I got quoted for Sliding Robes before and they were just way too expensive... I wanted 3 sliding wardrobe doors... I already had the carcase there and was not changing. they guoted me €3,600!!!!!!!

Try www.robeplan.com

I got them to do sliding robes for me, including the interiors. Very classy design and expert fitting. I am now awaiting a second lot for another bedroom in November. I think this speaks for itself.

Back