Sky Digital - Help Please

C

Cashman

Hi Guys,

I have been reading the posting about the Video Senders and was wondering is there anything similar for sky digital pictures?

Its basically the same problem - unable to get the coaxial wire from the sky digibox to the bedroom - where I would like to be able to watch sky.

Any advice?

Cashman

I use an "all in one" video sender (€99 in DID) for Chrous Digital (which includes the Sky Channels). It works fine for us.

If the All In One devices work and are standard 2.4GHz video senders then any similar devices (such as the ones mentioned ) should also work. Basically any device that has a video output (e.g. SCART, co-ax, RCA RGB etc.) can be used with these video senders. Note however that where a single video source is used in both locations (e.g. VCR or Digibox etc.) then there can be contention for channel selection (i.e. person at the receiving end changing channel will cause the channel to change for the person at the transmitting end too!).

person at the receiving end changing channel will cause the channel to change for the person at the transmitting end too...
I foresee entire realms of hitherto-untapped material for post-Christmas rows... :rollin

Back