Setting up new company

pd2006

Hello There

Where would I get a template for the articles of association and memo of association as I want to set up a new company. Thanks for your help

As regards setting up a new company, you may need to employ the services of a companies formation agent to draw up all relevant documentation to ensure everything is above board.

Cost me 292 to set up company using a firm. A quick search on google will give you the options of firms you can use.
A word of warning - if you plan to set up the company so that more people have shares it in it other than you, will should to set this up up front (need to change company status from single-member to multi-member. I had to pay another 300 to issue shares through the same firm I used when allocating my business partner his shares. If I had specified the share allocation up front when forming the company, I would have saved this. Also my accountant told me he could have handled the share issue much easier
Good luck with the new business

If you are in Dublin you can get 2 copies from Kings on Bolton St for around €6.

its easy to draft these yourself, download a copy of the companies act, all schedules are contained within, no need to get a third party to do up, if you need a draft, i can alter mine for you, PM me

Hi PD 2006, I drafted up my own memo of association and articles of association but it took a while and i ended up leaving out some areas! So in the end i did the same as dublinsense and went to [broken link removed]and got them to do it all. However there is some good information on the cro.ie website too - good luck

Back