Separate Section for Energy Saving Tips

Lex Foutish

Hi Brendan, just a thought..... Have you considered the above as a new AAM heading? Maybe it's been suggested already. I know such posts can be placed in Homes and Gardens but I think a separate section might serve a useful purpose. I have one or two useful tips that I could post there and I'm sure there are many Members out there who could impart quite a few gems.

As I said earlier, just a thought.

Thanks,

Lex.

We are reviewing the structures of the forums generally in the Mods Forum.

I will add your ideas to the pile under consideration.

Brendan

Suggestion: might be useful to have some kind of redirect to this forum from H&G, I was wondering where my posts had gone :)

Hi Lex

Thanks for the suggestion.

While moving the threads, I realise that we could have a separate forum for boilers alone.

Would it help to have Prefixes for this forum? Something along the following lines:

BER
Insulation
Heating/boilers
Fireplaces/chimneys
Other

Brendan

Thanks for setting this section up Brendan, and for taking the time to pull all those threads together. Perfect. Prefixes a good idea, I think.

Would you consider including "Energy Saving Tips" also as something to be discussed here? Energy saving in the home I mean. e.g., tips on how to keep your ESB bill down etc., on using less gas or oil, etc. You'd come up with a better term for it, I'm sure, if you're putting it in.

Lex.

Thanks for setting this section up Brendan, and for taking the time to pull all those threads together. Perfect. Prefixes a good idea, I think.

Would you consider including "Energy Saving Tips" also as something to be discussed here? Energy saving in the home I mean. e.g., tips on how to keep your ESB bill down etc., on using less gas or oil, etc. You'd come up with a better term for it, I'm sure, if you're putting it in.

Lex.

Lex,

Might be a good idea for you to start a thread yourself and if successful it can be made a key post and kept at the top of the forum.

The bit at the top was to show the type of things to be included, not the entire list.

Tips would be a great idea. I will set up a Prefix for Tips. There are lots of them.

Back