Secondary school : Firhouse Community College/ Educate Together / Old Bawn

dubdub123

Hi - I'm looking to move to one of the following areas: Aylesbury/ Old Bawn/ Firhouse .

Can anyone advise regarding whether it's difficult to get access to a secondary school in the area? Will schools take children going into 3rd year or would they insist on waiting til 5th year or TY?
For 1st year students is there any hope if the child is not in a feeder school?

Any input appreciated. thanks

Know people with children in Firhouse Cc and all happy and reached potential. It would have a better rep than OBCS.
The ET is pretty liberal and is relatively new.

thank you . I have one child that is very mild mannered, suffers from social anxiety.. the other child is outgoing and can stand up no problem for themselves.
can anyone advise if one of the schools would be a better fit for a child that is outgoing and for one that needs more support for anxiety issues and likes to have order? I have no issue sending the children to separate secondary schools (assuming they can get a slot) .

I havne't heard anything about the Educate Together school - if anyone has any info I'd appreciate it . What type of child does it suit the best? Any idea of activities etc?

Back