Second thoughts on the sale agreed price

Hi,

I was bidding on a 4-bed semi-detached house in south dublin and got my offer accepted today at 691k.
Now I'm having second thoughts because I wanted to stop at 680k. Need help understanding if this house sounds like its worth this amount.

Walk-in condition, South Dublin 134 sqm semi-detached 4-bed, 2 bath, 1 WC, under stairs storage and cloakroom
A3-rated, side entry to a good-sized east-facing garden that's not overlooked, open plan kitchen and living area(good size), attic storage, parks and some shops nearby

There's one point to be noted- there's a huge development of 400 apartments planned for an area 100 m from the house but the house won't face the apartments.
Not sure if and how that would impact the resale.

Really confused, help!
Thanks
Generally the more building there is an area is indicative of high demand, so counterintuitively, purchase values tend not to be impacted.
A higher percentage of apartments are bought by investors (historically typically 70%) so apartments rather than houses tend to have a greater downward pressure on rental prices. But not likely to impact your home value if you are in a house.
In my own experience, a 6 floor structure was built about 20m away from my last home, to the north. Honestly once the painful process of them building it was done, I barely noticed.

Back