Santa wants some PSPs

There are some PSP's on ebay from Singapore - same region as Europe and they are using a courier to deliver. They're the white ceramic ones - don't know if there's a huge difference in these ones and the black ones?

I was in a Sony shop on Saturday and they have no idea when they're coming in. Very poor service just before Christmas.

Am going to try my local Xtravision too.

Cahir, I'm in the Arklow Area. The girl I spoke to seemed genuine about getting them in . Maybe, Sony are trying to push sales of the Gigapack? After all, they are then getting you to buy a Sony game and a sony Memory card as part of the bundle.
I'll update if I get one.........

Just got one in Game on Dawson Street - they got a delivery in earlier today and said they still had 12 left about an hour ago

Dawson St. is too far away from me, by the time I'd get up, they'd be gone.

Just called Xtravision in Wicklow Town - they're taking orders with €20 deposit and are expecting a delivery next week - so I'm going to try that route.

Just rang Dawson Street and he said they'll probably be sold out in an hour and he won't hold one for me :-(
Will see if I can run down quickly before a meeting!

Cheers xeresod. Got one in game dawson street on tuesday evening. Now to hook up the reindeers!

Thanks Xeresod,

Managed to get one in Dawson Street on Tuesday and the console and a game cost as much as just the console on Amazon! Now I can relax!

Argos currently has the psp giga pack with 2 games in stock cat no. 568 0119.

Retailing for 379 euro. Its currently in stock in Tallaght 395, Blanchardstown 398, Dunlaoghaire 200, Nutgrove 392, You can ring and reserve on 01 2161616.

Back