"Sandyford Hall" Schools

K

kinky76

Hi,

Myself and my wife are currently looking at buying a house in the Sandyford Hall Estate, one thing I'm curious about is schools in the area. We currently don't have any children but plan to in the future, I'm mainly wondering what schools the children in the area attend. I'm checking out maps and don't really see anything close by. I'm also looking for comments on what the schools in the area are like.

Many Thanks,

Kevin

Re: Sandyford Hall Schools

queen of angels on blackthorn ave in the industrial est would be the nearest.they also run a school bus from sandyford hall and have pre-school care.

Holy Trinity School in the Gallops would be far nearer than Queen of Angels. Its a new school and is supposed to be very good. There's also St. Mary's in Lamb's Cross. Lots of kids go to Stillorgan to school as well St. Raphaela's for girls, Oatlands and St Lawrences for boys all very good. The school in Kilternan is popular as well and there's also a Gaelschool and a C of I school in Kilternan.

Queen of Angels and Holy Trinity are not a good schools.

i have to disagree on saying queen of angels is not a good school ,you must be confusing it with st olafs :rolleyes:

My son was in those school.;) It WAS a good school, but i wouldn't be recommended now, sorry.

Back