Salad master cookwear

Pinoy adventure

Hi all.
A person known too myself is offereing too come too my home and do a cooking demo for us for free.

They said I would need too get 6 others involved and I'd get a free pot and 6% commission on anything any of the 6 buy from them.

They are promoting these pots and the most healthy things on the planet.

Has anybody had any dealing with this group of people ? Or any advise on the matter ?

Some online reviews talk about Ponzi scheme.

Thanks

Your friends at the dinner will be pressurised into buying the merchandise. It could get very awkward and you could well lose friends over this.
This is not about cooking healthy stuff. It's about SELLING the pots and pans.
They want you and your dinner guest to buy the products.
This is what is says on their website "Please invite dependable, responsible qualified guests to attend your dinner party—people who are gainfully employed or who have a retirement income. We strongly encourage you to invite couples (partners or spouses who make purchasing decisions together) "
Your friend wants you to round up 6 friends and then trap them in your house until they feel they have to get their credit cards out.
Just like your friend has trapped you into thinking you need to host this selling of pots in your house.
Politely decline and say you decided this is not for you.

Anyone old enough to remember Tupperware parties will know this is just a hard sell and won't come anyway but you need to be old to remember that :) There have been many similar house party type schemes over the years, clothes/make up come to mind and yes your guests are expected to buy on the night. I even had an approach many years ago by someone organising a 'party' to demonstrate vacuums at nearly 600 pounds a go if I remember correctly, yeah right!

Your friends at the dinner will be pressurised into buying the merchandise. It could get very awkward and you could well lose friends over this.
This is not about cooking healthy stuff. It's about SELLING the pots and pans.
They want you and your dinner guest to buy the products.
This is what is says on their website "Please invite dependable, responsible qualified guests to attend your dinner party—people who are gainfully employed or who have a retirement income. We strongly encourage you to invite couples (partners or spouses who make purchasing decisions together) "
Your friend wants you to round up 6 friends and then trap them in your house until they feel they have to get their credit cards out.
Just like your friend has trapped you into thinking you need to host this selling of pots in your house.
Politely decline and say you decided this is not for you.

It's a lot more than that, they want to recruit the 7 people at the gathering, that's when the money is made. This strictly isn't a ponzi scheme as you are actually selling pots and pans or nutrition products etc. It is called multi level marketing.

If I decide I want in, I have to buy a supply of pots & pans. But if I can get 7 new recruits, they have to buy pots & pans too and I get a credit as their recruiter. Those 7 will also try to do the same and I get credit all the way down. So it does have the structure of a pyramid scheme in that those at the top get a slice of the action from those below. The thing is, very few people make money out of it. Those at the top, make tons of money and there are millions who are left with products they can't sell. There's loads of videos on youtube about their annual conferences with all the successful people but they don't show the people who make nothing out of it. These people become very annoying too as they get pushy in trying to recruit you.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

I thought this would be a zombie thread. This hard sell for what is a range of overpriced cookware was going on many many years ago.

Surprised that they are still about.

It's about €5,000 for a set of pans

Last edited:
I thought this would be a zombie thread. This hard sell for what is a range of overpriced cookware was going on many many years ago.

Surprised that they are still about.

It's about €5,000 for a set of pans

That's a pricey set of pans.
I've being reading reviews online and most are down by 2-3k.
But go have a set of pots/pans

Back