Ryebridge in Kilcock.

KAZZA

Hi
Am thinking of buying into this development and was wondering has anybody been able to see any of the houses in the 1st phase. Are they poky houses or roomy. Also, does anybody know when the 2nd phase will be finished.
Any info would be appreciated.

There is very little info available on Ryebridge (even after signing contracts). If i hadnt gone down and spoke directly to the builder i'd still be pretty much in the dark myself about my house. The show houses are due to be open by the end of Feb (which probably means March!) and the 2nd phase is due to be released then. The three bed end of terace and 4 bed homes are a good size (1140-1248 sq feet average). The insulation is top notch in the houses and elec spec seems very good. They will not make any personal chages to houses or kitchens which is disapointing.

Have heard that the pedestrian access from the estate to town was objetced to by existing residents. Hope they got nowhere with this as the alternative route is a dangerous road for pedestrians day or night.

Hi,
Thanks for the information. Did you get a chance to go into any of the houses as its very hard to make any decision without seeing the size of the house, was thinking about a two bed townhouse or a three bed. Do you know can you get in to see them? They say the second phase will be launched in mid Feb so we will see. Did they give you a moving in date yet?

Thanks.

Back