ryanair bus stop

B

bid1

any one recommend a hotel in paris near the ryan air bus stop for convience with luggage etc.

for convenience Layfayette (?) Concorde. Couldnt miss it. its about 10 storeys tall and 4 star. metro and RER facing it. facing the james joyce pub. Can't vouch for price. probably a 'business' hotel and cheaper at weekends. Hotel McMahon ( hard to believe,I know) much cheaper and 3 star and only about 5/10 mins walk. Depends on how much luggage you have.

paris

Port Maillot is well served with the metro and RER. Came back this morning and it took all of 20 minutes to get from the Latin Quarter to PM by RER. That was with a lot of luggage and a young child in tow. Full marks to Ryannair, coach, flight, all great, courteous and punctual!! Trust me, if I could find it simple, anyone can!!

Re: paris

Just around the corner the Hotel McMahon are the (equivalent) Hotel Belfast (!) and Hotel Stella.

Or try here or here (Porte Maillot is on the line between the 16th and 17th arrondissements).

Bon séjour! :smokin

ryan air bus stop

many thanks for replys on hotels, very helpful
one last question
is there a set time that the bus leaves to depart for beauvais, say 3 hours before flight time etc

Re: ryan air bus stop

Yes, they say the bus will leave 3 hrs or 3hrs 15m before your flight. Look at the website and they will say. Also, you get a flyer with the timetable when you buy your bus ticket at Beauvais.

Slim 8)

ryan air

We arrived at 10am for a flight leaving at 1.20 and the first bus was already full. But no problems, as we pulled out of the carpark at about 10.25 there were still coaches taking on passengers for Beauvais. To be safe maybe aim to get there about 3 1/2 hours before hand? The whole thing was very efficiently done I have to say.

Back