Rural Housing Control Zone and A3

whackin

I have a site which I currently have planning on. The planning pertains to me and from what I understand can't be transferred. Someone I know wishes to buy the site and apply for planning herself.
What I am wondering however is if I am outside a Rural Housing Control Zone (which I am) do all these A3 type conditions automatically not apply?

I should clarify this: When I say I am outside the RHCZ I mean that the site is outside the RHCZ

Have a look at the Area Maps in your County Development plan.

Each area is usually colour coded, so it should be a simple matter to see which area or zone your site is situated in. The conditions / constraints usually depend on the area or zone of the site.

As a rule of thumb - the conditions that apply to your current permission are likely to apply to any new permission. The issue and requirements of "Local need" will clearly defined in the Development Plan.

I'm not sure I fully understand. If your site is outside an RHCZ, then there should be no restrictions on who can apply for Permission.

Thanks. I have looked at the maps and it seems that we are not in any particular zone. However, I wonder why they insist so much on the local need aspect of the application when it doesn't seem to be supported by the local development plan.