RTE presenters salaries

I don't understand something here - dos that person Leatherarse mean that they are working in RTE as a highly paid prsenter and stil there details state that thy are a leisure director Have they 2 jobs?

Why should I give my full job title? ....just like you did CC ?Actually as well as produce I also direct which you are right in one way in saying, that is two jobs. I would regard it as one. I actually like to direct what I present also I do some research .......oh! that is three jobs. ;)

May I draw your attention to the posting guidelines?

16) Please respect the privacy of others:

Some contributors post anonymously/pseudonymously because they do not want to divulge their real identity for a variety of reasons. Please respect their right to privacy and desist from speculating on Askaboutmoney about their real identities. Posts which speculate about the identity of bona-fide contributors (as opposed to suspected spammers or other nuisance posters) who choose to post anonymously/pseudonymously will be removed.

17) Letting off Steam is for regular contributors to do just that:

The Letting Off Steam forum is designed for regular contributors to Askaboutmoney to occasionally discuss non financial issues. It is not designed to be a platform for people who make little or no other contribution (e.g. by answering finance related queries or otherwise contributing to the more finance orientated forums) to Askaboutmoney to stir up trouble or pursue their own campaigns. These posters should find another website to pursue their objectives.

This thread appears to be reaching the end of its life. Would contributers like to make any final statements before it is closed?

ajapale

No Ajapale, I have had my say and appreciate all the good natured criticism. It is heartening to see the level of debate and the varied trains of thought. It's up to Geegee now the initiator of this thread to have a final say if he wants to, if not Aja....turn the key:|

I'd just like to add that personally I really enjoy a good old "bitchin'" squabble like this, amid the season of goodwill, peace on earth an' all that...

I'm simply sick of people being nice to people at this stage. Family, friends, complete strangers...!

Can't we have a bit more? :rollin

[Or just a poll on who thinks The Plank, The Hook, etc. are worth every penny of €650K p.a. of the taxpayer's hard-earned... ;) ]

Thank you for your graciousness, leatherarse (albeit late and in sharp contrast to your earlier comments) - I will now take a bow.

good idea, Dr. Moriarty - let's have that poll and then then get RTE to act upon the result and put an end to over-inflated egos Forever!!!!.

Back