Robert Gogan: apartmentlivinginireland.com

ajapale

There was a really good interview with a guy on Derek Mooney show RTE1 on Monday 22nd Sept about apartments and management companies. He was really excellent (inspite of the typical dimwitted interjections by DM). He is a fromer agent himself and has written a book.

Does anyone know his name and what the name of the book is?

Re: Guy on Derek Mooney show RTE1 on Monday 22nd Sept

Thanks Woods,
but
Mondays show does not appear to be linked on the site.

Thanks Woods,
but
Mondays show does not appear to be linked on the site.
Just tried to open it and you are correct. It is probably a time thing and I expect that it will be there in a short time.

It could have been Robert Gogan, author of 'The Essential Guide to Apartment Living in Ireland'? He fits the description but I didn't hear the show so may not be him.

[broken link removed]

Thanks rmelly, that was the guy!

He was very impressive and a mine of information.

Robert Gogan practised as a barrister in the Irish courts before entering into commercial life in the travel and transport industries.

In 1996 he became director of the Managing Agents division of a large property management company, managing over 30 apartments and commercial multi-unit developments, large, small, old and new.

He now works as a consultant in the industry. His knowledge of the industry is extensive and his experience as a legal practitioner has been invaluable in understanding and explaining the many complex issues which arise with apartment living in Ireland.

Robert's column "Flat Plan" is published weekly in the Irish Independent Property Plus Friday supplement. To have your questions answered through this column please go to [broken link removed].

Thanks again,
aj

Back