Richer Sounds?

• Thread starter prospectiveonlinebuyer
  • Start date
I bought speaker cable from them and it was fine. Delivered on time etc...

I've had no direct experience with them but some of my friends have a bought various bits and bobs from there and are always recommending them. I believe they were selling cheap multi-region DVD players before anyone else was.

I would highly recommend them, good service and no guff.

Bought a Technics CD player there, very good value, very good quality. No problems. Gone from Dublin now though?

was in richer sounds in Belfast talking to a guy some time ago, said competitors in the south operate a cartel and they are substantially cheaper...said they deliver to the south too

A friend of mine knows Richer very well and vouches for his ethics. Richer is a good employer to his staff and his profits are based (as with Dublin's Hector Grey who started with an orange-box by the Ha'penny Bridge on Sunday mornings) on selling fast and cheap with no frills like expensive/extensive premises. I used to purchase stereo equipment, CD's etc., from the large store chains and invariably got poor aftersales and high prices but in last 5 years my stereo and music stuff from Richer's outlets have been trouble-free and the best deals available bar none.

Richer sounds

Definately go with Belfast if you can. Service is infinately better. Bought our Plasma tv there ... saved about 800 euros ... they delivered to the door and arrive when they say they will.

Richer

You'll have no problems with these guys, have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years are dedicated to customer services - yes, they must be the last remaining company to remember that the customer is always right !! Bring them back to Dublin please !!

Back