Revolut to offer car insurance

Hi podge

I was being serious. You make a serious anonymous criticism of a named journalist. That is easy to do. It takes a bit of effort to actually contact them and correct them.

Conor Pope had what I think was an error in an article on Saturday and I emailed him to question it.

Well done on Bunq.

Brendan

Even the idea of getting my car insurance through Revolut, and then having to deal with Rita, followed by some "nitwit" via live chat, that leaves me on hold for 98 minutes, to then come back and ask me how my day is going, would give me nightmares - there's no way in hell I'd trust Revolut with something like this, even if they are only the broker!
Can't be any worse than trying to get through to AA when you have a legacy policy with them via Zurich. Nightmare, not enough people trained on the system.

Tried quoting with Revolut for the first time since their car insurance offering wasn't available at my renewal period last year. Must say it was very quick service compared to most others, but I was left underwhelmed by how uncompetitive their premium was. There was a much publicized figure of 30% lower premiums compared to the competition being spoken about when they first announced the offering, but that most certainly hasn't proven true in my case. Not alone was their premium uncompetitive, but it also had a very high excess and absolutely no additional add-ons included.

Back