Revenue tax clearance

Crafty12

I am an executor of two wills at the moment. Both are with different solicitors. Both are awaiting revenue clearance to distrube.
Does any one know. Is there a backlog. Solicitor has had no feedback from revenue. I.e looking for information.
One of the estates is with renenue 7 weeks

I understand that many Revenue staff are either working from home or were redeployed as part of the vaccination programme. Those working from home will continue to do so until at least the end of the year (and rumour has it that they won’t be obliged to return to the office until March 2022). This may have a knock-on effect in terms of delay on the processing of applications.

I'm hoping that I'm not off track here but presumably you have already received your personal Revenue tax clearance certificate by logging onto your mygovid.ie account. I'm an Executor and was very surprised when I did mine recently and it came back to me immediately.

Sorry if this is not relevant to this topic.

Family member was waiting for 2 years recently with Revenue for similar so you might be looking at up to that timeline

Back