Revenue On Line service

N

newbee

I'm setting up a company to process my consulting revenue.

it will be just me

Is it possible to do ALL my VAT returns, monthly PAYE tax return, etc using the ROS service?

If I sign up, does it eliminate all manual paperwork?

For what it's worth Revenue have some business FAQs [broken link removed][broken link removed] that might be of interest.

I use the ROS and file VAT, PAYE, PRSI etc. It's an easy service to use, and I don't have to deal with hardcopys. I don't get anything in the post, don't have to manually fill out forms, in addition, receipts of return and receipts of payment are downloaded onto my machine with specific transaction details.

I use it and it's a well designed, easy to use, well supported system for regular uses such as PAYE,VAT etc.

I don't use it for once off annual tax returns as I reckon that it's quicker filling in the forms and not having to learn how to use those aspects of the system the first time, and then having to relearn them on subsequent years.

Brendan

Thanks for your responses.

I had looked at the ROS site and searched AskAboutMoney - but I really needed to hear from real users of the system.

Sounds great that its possible to move to a completely paperless operation!

Yep, I use it also for everything, the paper in the office has gone significantly down! I do use it for annual returns also and find it fairly foolproof - maybe you might want to take another look brendan? ;)

Back