Revenue have replaced the Inland Revenue Affidavit with online form SA.2

Jim Stafford

The Revenue have replaced the Inland Revenue Affidavit with a new online form SA.2

It is no longer necessary to have the relevant form sworn.

Full details of the new form may be accessed here:

Jim Stafford

I tried to download the new form SA2 but could not locate it. Would anybody have a link. Dont know why the CA24 is being replaced as it stood the test of time and is very comprehensive and well laid out

It's an online form only, as far as I am aware- it can't be downloaded and must be completed through ROS or MyAccount.

The idea is to take the tax aspect away from the Probate Office and straight to Revenue.

mf

Does the new SA2 Statement of Affairs (Probate) ask about PRIOR benefits received by beneficiaries. Is the document accessible by the beneficaries from the Probate Office as the Inland Revenue Affidavit was by the general public and in latter years only beneficaries and interested parties. These documents were then transferred to National Archives decades later.

Does the new SA2 Statement of Affairs (Probate) ask about PRIOR benefits received by beneficiaries. Is the document accessible by the beneficaries from the Probate Office as the Inland Revenue Affidavit was by the general public and in latter years only beneficaries and interested parties. These documents were then transferred to National Archives decades later.

I tried to have a look at the document today via ROS but could not access it completely unless I wished to fill it out, which I did not.

But yes, details of prior benefits are requested for all beneficiaries. I do not know who will have access to the beneficiary information but I would hope that it would not be accessible by anyone other than the revenue.

The IT article above is paywalled, so apologies if duplicated here.

Back