Return to work - Please help!

O

Obstacle

I am totally confused as to what to do since having a 2nd child as to whether to return to work. My company have offered me a 2 days week at €16800 a year and my childcare costs are €170 a week. However my husband is self employed. He would like me to stay at home and as l do a lot of his finance work to pull a wage from his company. He could probably afford to take out around €1500 a week for the two of us he currently takes around €1000 a week . However the co is about to go ltd and therefore he will be on payroll. Would l
a)be better off to split the €1500 between the two of us (as in from a tax point of view does this work out best?) or
b)can l stay on at work and then in addition to the salary l get from going out to work take some money out of his company also for myself (would this be stupid from a tax point of view but could l claim mileage expenses also?) or
c)would it be best for me to go to work and get the money from work and he takes the remainder of the tax credits and works this on the €1500 himself?
I currently have tax credits of €3500 with my SRCOP at €25000 and the remainder passed onto my husband.
PLEASE HELP AS I AM SO CONFUSED with the whole situation and have to make my decisions very soon.

Back