[REQ] New house Survey Roscommon

noobie99

Folks,

Can anyone recommend a firm to do a snag list/ detailed house survey on a new house in Roscommon town?

Cheers,

Noobie.

Hello noobie
This isn't gonna help you - sorry. I am in a similar position to you. I have had an offer accepted and the EA has asked me to view again with regard to a snagging list. I see you are looking to getting a professional to do the survey (and snagging list), this seems the way to go rather than me ( no building nohow) putting together a snagging list. My question is, is this the normal procedure pay for the survey which results in a snagging list ?
jonjo

Jonjo, AFAIK it it the normal procedure. Money well spent if the firm knows what it's doing.

Anyone with any input on how I'd find someone in West?

Thanks,

Noob.

I'd recommend the people at .
They're really thorough and made sure that we weren't buying anything with our eyes closed.
Money well spent.

Call 1890 224 968.
I'd advise anyone thinking about buying a new home to have it surveyed before putting your money down.
The surveyor will point out things that you would never find yourself but can make a big difference in the longer term.

You will see a couple of advertisements for snaggers in the small ads in the Roscommon Champion, I think it comes out on a Tuesday.

I'd recommend the people at .
They're really thorough and made sure that we weren't buying anything with our eyes closed.
Money well spent.

Call 1890 224 968.
I'd advise anyone thinking about buying a new home to have it surveyed before putting your money down.
The surveyor will point out things that you would never find yourself but can make a big difference in the longer term.

I notice that your e-mail address is related to the website developers that have designed the mysurvey.ie site.

Please declare any conflict of interest or you will be banned.

Just a word of caution with these surveyors. We have just used them and paid in full at the house after the survey was completed. Instead of having the report in 24hrs as promised, we waited a full week for it. Over 3 weeks later and they never sent our solicitor the letter they showed us and told us they were sending 'straight away'. The copy they emailed to me (3 days later) was corrupt and they never replied to my email about it and asking when they were sending it onto solicitor as promised.
A lot of talk about doing but not so much action. We have had to go ahead and progress with contracts so our window of negotiating based on surveyors letter is gone (and so are they!)
Hope I won't get in trouble for posting this but it is just an honest account of what happened.

Back