Req: Champagne 'saucer' glasses online - Ireland?

Plek Trum

Hi all,

trying to track down a set (at least 2, preferably 4) of the old style short champagne glasses with the wide saucer look. Now called 'Champagne Saucer Glasses'.. ;)

They dont have to be vintage, will buy machine blown modern ones, and they are for a gift. Have found many on ebay and other glassware sites in UK but dont fancy their chances surviving delivery.

Does anyone know of any 'online' shops in Ireland that stock same?
I havent had much luck finding any and would truely appreciate assistance!

Many thanks as always.. :D

Hi all,

trying to track down a set (at least 2, preferably 4) of the old style short champagne glasses with the wide saucer look. Now called 'Champagne Saucer Glasses'.. ;)

They dont have to be vintage, will buy machine blown modern ones, and they are for a gift. Have found many on ebay and other glassware sites in UK but dont fancy their chances surviving delivery.

Does anyone know of any 'online' shops in Ireland that stock same?
I havent had much luck finding any and would truely appreciate assistance!

Many thanks as always.. :D

This company hire them out http://www.hireall.ie/index.php/products/item/p-0057.html

but they may be able to help you source them or even sell you some.

I saw these on sale in one of the antiques shops in Powerscourt the other day. Not an online shop, I know, but might be useful.

Thanks very much guys - should be in Dublin soon so will have a look there. This is what happens when you let people pick their presents instead of surprising them!
All other ideas, definate online places appreciated...

You can find them on line at the wedding list .ie

Back