Wrong forum [Req] Brand Name Casual Clothes/Shoes from Alternative Distribution Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrCrilly

Hi All,

I’m looking to considerably expand my casual wardrobe (clothes and shoes) with recognised brand name products.

Instead of going to the high street, I would prefer to first consider alternative distribution channels where the same original, legitimate product can get to the punter at a much lower price.

The kinds of places I have in mind include international websites that deliver to Ireland, Ebay retailers, out of town discount operators, open markets, Northern Ireland retailers and indeed other options that others may know that I don’t.

Previous examples that I have come across include JCPenny.com where I bought 3 pairs of Levis for €82 delivered in Dec 07 (AFAIK they no longer deliver to Europe) and the Inch Open Market (near Gorey, Co Wexford) on a Saturday morning where one could buy La Coste pullovers for €15/€20 (also in Dec 07).

If anyone has recently come across such a distributor where they particularly noticed exceptional value for money for a brand name product, then please feel free to share (stating the product and price that you noticed).

Any information in relation to the above will be greatly appreciated, no matter how small.

Thanks In Advance for all responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back