repossession question

anneg

Please help my husband had a house with ex partner and its now repossessed, we are living in my house can they could me after my house i bought before we married and its only in my name. Also if in the future, 10 years down the road or more, there is chance of been left a house in both our names could the go after that house. Id be grateful for any knowledge of the situation.

Please help my husband had a house with ex partner and its now repossessed, we are living in my house can they could me after my house i bought before we married and its only in my name. Also if in the future, 10 years down the road or more, there is chance of been left a house in both our names could the go after that house. Id be grateful for any knowledge of the situation.
Rest easy.

The house you live in is in your name .The main thing is YOUR name.
So 100% sure your home is 100% safe and you cannot be followed for partners old debts.

Reading the future uses up too much energy. Think about 10 years ago , did anyone see the recession in 2005 ?
After 10 years your partners issue will very very probably have been resolved.

In short please do not worry.

Rest easy.

The house you live in is in your name .The main thing is YOUR name.
So 100% sure your home is 100% safe and you cannot be followed for partners old debts.

Reading the future uses up too much energy. Think about 10 years ago , did anyone see the recession in 2005 ?
After 10 years your partners issue will very very probably have been resolved.

In short please do not worry.

Thanks so much. Im afraid that's what I do i'm a worrier, so wish I wasn't :-(

Back