Renting out an affordable house

Society

Has anyone approached a Local Authority to seek permission to rent out their affordable place until such time as they can find a buyer? What was their response?

a neighbour of mine got there a/h unit priced from the council recently and the guy told her the council will not be preventing anyone who wants to rent out there house/apartment from doing so , the guy also told her to more or less forget about the claw back as there are very few ,if any affordable housing places left that are not in negative equity.where i am living i have seen some very unfamiliar faces around our complex , so i can only assume they are renting out units .not just one or two im talking about families .

a neighbour of mine got there a/h unit priced from the council recently and the guy told her the council will not be preventing anyone who wants to rent out there house/apartment from doing so , the guy also told her to more or less forget about the claw back as there are very few ,if any affordable housing places left that are not in negative equity.where i am living i have seen some very unfamiliar faces around our complex , so i can only assume they are renting out units .not just one or two faces ,im talking about families .

Back