Referral fees-how much to expect if someone makes more than one purchase?

focus

Hi
I just purchased an apartment in England, was offered a referal fee for each customer I refered on to the sales company, In two nights I had 4 sold easy work, has anyone any experience in this area. If the customers I refered to the sales company purchased a second apartment sould I get a swecond commission, 3 of the people that purchased through me want to purchase a second. Has anyone any experience in this area.

Re: Uk

Ask the agents if they are willing to instruct you on an informal sub-agency basis. Agree a fixed fee for a successful introduction; ask them to provide you with brochures and marketing particulars and to update you with availability, say via-email. They may have a standard form for sub agency instructions, but get any agreement in writing.

Re: Uk

Please make thread titles more relevant in future "Uk" is a terrible effort.

I have edited this one so that it reflects the nature of the query.

I just purchased an apartment in England, was offered a referal fee for each customer I refered on to the sales company, In two nights I had 4 sold easy work,

Are you registered as an auctioneer or house agent under the Auctioneers & House Agents Acts 1947 & 1967? If not you may be acting illegally by taking on this work.

I am not an auctioneer, I only tell people about such an apartment and it is up to themselves to purchase I handle no paper work.

Back