Recording on Sony 55 TV

roker

I am presently recording satelite on Humax, my TV has twin tuners, can I record from the TV on to a hard drive or flash drive?

How long is a piece of string? Does my Ford use petrol or diesel? Model number and physical connections would be a great help in getting you an informed answer.

Tv is a Sony KD55XG8505
There are 2 satellite inputs and a record in the menu, need to know what I have to connet to it to record

thanks mathpac, I will print this out and study it. Is there a difference between a recording device for a Android and none Android TV.
Sony appears to be supplying TVs now without instruction books and expect the buyer to download, theres hundreds of pages if we were to print them out

thanks mathpac, I will print this out and study it. Is there a difference between a recording device for a Android and none Android TV.
Sony appears to be supplying TVs now without instruction books and expect the buyer to download, theres hundreds of pages if we were to print them out
They are saving money and the environment. No need to print anything or if you must just the relevant section of whatever language you are fluent in

Is there a difference between a recording device for a Android and none Android TV.

Most new TVs support USB recording, the TV will format the drive to the required standard. Note it's almost certain that the drive ill be coded to the TV and you will not be able to connect it to another one to view recordings for copyright protection purposes.

Back