Recommend a carpenter, west side of Dublin?

terrysgirl33

Hi,

I want to get built in units (presses and shelves) in a sitting room. Can anyone recommend a carpenter to do a nice job? Any pointers about what to look out for would also be appreciated!

You may find something useful on [broken link removed] or another thought that springs to mind is that you may be able to get recommended carpenters from somewhere like The Panelling Centre on Long Mile Rd. or [broken link removed] They maintain lists of tried and tested carpenters.

I can recommend Higginbottom furniture makers . they are based in Fairview but work all over Dublin/Meath. they have been in business since the 1950's and they are top quality when it comes to workmanship.

if you have seen a design you like in a magazine show them pic of it and they will do it. I got built in units either side of the fireplace, and they are very well finished.

there ph. no. 01 8366500

Jack

IKnow a great handyman build from scratch anything fair price great work John 0876494803

Thanks for all the 'leads', now we just have to decide exactly what we want!! Help much appreciated.

Thanks, we have got that job done about a year and a half ago now, in the end we got furniture made to measure from Brennans DIY in Kilkenny (no connection, just a customer), and DH fitted it. We never did find a carpenter to quote us.