Real Estate Investing Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucas_in3

I know that there are a bunch of people posting about real estate success goals for 2007 on the net and in all the real estate forums. But I wanted to add my 2 cents.

How will you measure success in real estate this year?

I’d really like to hear from all the real estate investors on here. I think hearing from everyone about their real estate investing success mission this year will give each of us a swift kick to get it moving and make this our year! lol

I also think that if you each share your goals for 2007, that it will help each of us learn from one another and think outside of the box a little bit.

So pleases - post on here about your real estate investing success goals for 2007.

Be specific (as specific as you can be without giving away any trade secrets.

"If you're going to be thinking, you might as well think BIG." Donald Trump

Here's to your real estate investing success goals for the new year!!

Okay here's my BHAG (big, hairy, audacious goal). My main goal for this next year is to expand my operations into at least one nearby city, probably Lubbock, TX. I want to mentor/partner with someone in that area, and build mainly a wholesaling business there with them. My vision is to expand my wholesaling operations into 4-5 cities by the end of 2008, 15 by the end of 2009. All the while, still doing 70-90 houses a year in my own town. And to make goals I’ve started with a program that a “big wig” friend of mine in the industry referred to me (No, I can’t tell you my friends name-he would kill me for putting his name on a forum!) The system he told me about is called The Building Wealth System I found it at REIconferences dot com. It was written by a gal who was a stay home mom turned millionaire. I have been very impressed by the materials and her willingness to share information. Most of the gurus in this business who know anything are so guarded with all the “meat and potatoes” information. She doesn’t seem to hold anything back…

Thread locked, and lucas_in3 and madelyn_1f1 (who appear to be the same person) banned for breaching posting guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back