Re-Applying for Mortgage???

B

bunglelito

Hi

myself and my girlfriend applied for a mortgage last year (May 05). We eventually got approved for a large enough mortgage (as our salaries aren't that big, combined about 50k). But the thing is i've been in my current job for the over 4 years, but I just moved to a new job this month (same pay salary starting off, but 4 pay reviews in 2 years, and much better opportunities than the job I left).

The house wont be ready until this april, so thats 11 months since we first got approved, so I think we have to apply for the mortgage again or update our application.

My question is will the fact that I moved job affect my application? There both full-time permanent jobs (and im not on probation in the new job)?

Rgds

No, you should be fine. The fact that you now earn more won't go against you ;)

You'll need to provide your lender with updated payslips and bank statements for both of you and you will need a fresh salary cert but you shouldn't need to complete forms again.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Thanks for the reply Sarah.

I hope I explained it properly, that my salary in the new job is the same as my old job, but the difference is I will have four pay reviews in 2 years, so its obviously better.

I just thought moving jobs might go against me.

Thanks again.

Back