Re-Applying for Mortgage???

B

bunglelito

Hi

myself and my girlfriend applied for a mortgage last year (May 05). We eventually got approved for a large enough mortgage (as our salaries aren't that big, combined about 50k). But the thing is i've been in my current job for the over 4 years, but I just moved to a new job this month (same pay salary starting off, but 4 pay reviews in 2 years, and much better opportunities than the job I left).

The house wont be ready until this april, so thats 11 months since we first got approved, so I think we have to apply for the mortgage again or update our application.

My question is will the fact that I moved job affect my application? There both full-time permanent jobs (and im not on probation in the new job)?

Rgds

No, you should be fine. The fact that you now earn more won't go against you

You'll need to provide your lender with updated payslips and bank statements for both of you and you will need a fresh salary cert but you shouldn't need to complete forms again.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Thanks for the reply Sarah.

I hope I explained it properly, that my salary in the new job is the same as my old job, but the difference is I will have four pay reviews in 2 years, so its obviously better.

I just thought moving jobs might go against me.

Thanks again.