Rabodirect, easy to manage money?

Re: Raobdirect, easy to manage money?

Next question then: are there charges on the current a/c because I am seriously considering opening the savings a/c myself and this could be a deal breaker?

Hi Rabodirect,

I'm sorry but I saw you advertising your product even in posts where we were talking about other banks so I keep my opinion... And re your comment "If you have specific issues please PM us so we can address them" no need to worry: I complained a couple of times and I got the typical message "thank you for your input for improvement"... If there will be a 3rd time you'll hear from me I promise...

Question pls: did you see that in the last issue of "You and your money" apparently standard&poors gave rabodirect an "A-"? A bit far from the "AAA"... Can you explain please?

Last edited:

Hi Rabodirect,

Question pls: did you see that in the last issue of "You and your money" apparently standard&poors gave rabodirect an "A-"? A bit far from the "AAA"... Can you explain please?

We are aware of the article in "You & Your Money" magazine. They will be printing an apology and clarification in their January issue. Rabobank has maintained its AAA rating for more than 25 years. [broken link removed]

RaboDirect

Next question then: are there charges on the current a/c because I am seriously considering opening the savings a/c myself and this could be a deal breaker?
You already asked this question and got an answer ("no") earlier in this thread!