RaboDirect and what 5 PM means

DublinTexas

can edit posts
So I decided to do some banking and move money from my RaboDirect Savings to my RaboDirect Current account to get it out back to my normal bank. It's 3 PM on Saturday and I just can't find an easy option online to do that.

So I decide to call. An IVR tell me there opening time and than tells me, that "you guessed right, we are closed now, sorry about that". I'm asked to press 1 for a voicemail option but rather the system than sends me to a voicemail directly in which I'm told that "[some employees name]" is currently on the phone and I should leave a message.

Well than let's wait until Monday...

Are you asking how to do it?

Choose Payments->Transfers->Add
Select the account to transfer from ( i.e. in this case your savings account)
Type in the sort code & account number of the account that you want to transfer the money to( your rabo c.a.) and the amount.

Then repeat for transfering money from your rabo current account to whatever account you want to transfer the money to.

Blinder said:
Are you asking how to do it?

Choose Payments->Transfers->Add
Select the account to transfer from ( i.e. in this case your savings account)
Type in the sort code & account number of the account that you want to transfer the money to( your rabo c.a.) and the amount.

Then repeat for transfering money from your rabo current account to whatever account you want to transfer the money to.

Ups in my anger I forgot the part where I wanted to ask for help.

Thanks Blinder that was very helpfull.

Back