Rabo money transfer problem?

Mr Magoo

Anyone come accross this error message when transferring money from a rabo account:
"You confirmed and sent the following payment. For technical reasons, it will appear temporarily in the summary of the operations in waiting of treatment"

The transaction doesn't proceed immediatly - it seems to go into a queue and the transaction completes the next buisiness day.

It's happened me a couple of times and is a littly annoying,

Last edited:
I've noticed that since they started paying 5% transfers have been a little weird. I emailed them but have received no response. I used Rabo Money Mover the weekend before last to move 1000 from my CA to Rabo. I nominated three days later as the day for the transfer as you do. No record of the transfer appeared when I authorised, in fact I did it again. 3 days later two lots of 1000 appeared as uncleared but never a spending money mover instructions. Last weekend the cash hit my account.
Strange?

The messages "You confirmed and sent the following payment. For technical reasons, it will appear temporarily in the summary of the operations in waiting of treatment", may arise when end of day is running in the system. We looking into improving this situation at the moment. Thanks for your comments in this regard.

Back