Quinn Life Investments V Canada Life Investments

yop

Guys,

I am no expert, just maybe a stay where you are or move or they are the same makes no odds answer.

I am currently with Quinn Life investments, I have 50% in Euro and 50% in Celtic Freeway. sum of about 6k in there with 100 euro per month going in. I was with them for my SSIA and intend to leave it for another 5 years due to the near 10% I have lost this year with the fall in the markets.

I have a mate, Canada life employee onto me last nite about moving to them, he gave me no figures or that as he did not have them to hand.

I see they have things like Investment Portfolio, Futurity etc. Fees seem to be high on the investments??
o 1.5% management charge. Each year a management charge of 1.5% is levied to cover investment expenses. This is included in the fund price which is used to calculate the value of your investment.
o For policies less than €12500 there is a policy fee that is currently €3.75 per month. This fee is subject to review on an annual basis and may vary in the future. Exit charges may apply depending on when you withdraw your investment. (See encashment for details)

Quinn seem to only charge 1 to 1.5% charge or am I even comparing like with like!
So what do ye thing?

Back