Quick Step laminated flooring

G

geegee

Has anyone heard of Quickstep laminated flooring? It is authentic looking and has a 25 year guarantee. The price I have been quoted is €30 sq.yd plus fitting of about €7 per sq.yd.

Is the flooring any good and what about the price?

Thanks for the link, Sueellen.

Has anyone seen / bought Tiga laminated flooring? It is €11.95 per sq.yd against €30 for Quickstep 950. Is Quickstep worth the extra?

GG

Don't know the Tiga, but IMO you get what you pay for - cheap laminate flooring looks like a picture of some wood on the floor. The Quickstep looks more realistic (comes in individual planks, has textured finish) but is costly. I dislike the monotony of some laminates but am very happy with the Quickstep.

Is it possible to get anyone to fit once you've bought it?

I thought I'd give it a go - opened one box (of eight) and decided I should seek professional help (on several levels!).

Anyone any names of decent fitter?

Thanks in advance.

Any handyman would be able to fit it - it's very straightforward; I fitted mine and I'm no DIY expert. If you're looking for suggestions for someone to fit it, it might be useful to specify where in country you are located.

If you're looking for suggestions for someone to fit it, it might be useful to specify where in country you are located.

Wow! Do you know that many that you have to categorise them geographically?

Back