query on PRB's: is it possible to transfer deferred benefits to PRB, invest in a cash

MBRC

query on PRB's:

is it possible to transfer deferred benefits to PRB, invest in a cash fund, avail of increased allocation rate and encash shortly after with only the AMC to pay. I understand this would leave an increased fund.

I find this a bit too good to be true! Any comments would be appreciated. For instance I was thinking about about bid/offer charge and MVA (can these be applied to cash fund). Member is 2years off NRA so I understand a reduction in allocation rate could be applicable although this wasn't mentioned by the broker.

Last edited:
Re: query on PRB's: is it possible to transfer deferred benefits to PRB, invest in a

Can you be more specific on what terms are on offer on the PRB ie. allocation rate, AMC, B/O Spread?

Re: query on PRB's: is it possible to transfer deferred benefits to PRB, invest in a

allocation rate is 101.75%

management charge is .65%

have been told there is no exit penalties.

Sounds like a no brainer so, but get it in writing that there are no exit penalties before you complete the transcation.

thanks Gerard

Back