Public meeting Thursday 7th May, Ballsbridge Hotel, 7.30 pm

RTE hope to interview some participants at the meeting and also film for the news at 9p.m.

Hi Everyone, I am so annoyed I am not there right now to show my support, baby sitter let me down at the 11th hour, I hope there will be another of these meetings, Can someone pls post the outcome of the meeting. Thanks,

Thanks to Brendan for arranging this, and to all who had the courage to speak last night. While the attendance at 7pm was very low there was a decent turnout by just after 7:30. More people would have been better of course but as a first public meeting it was an encouraging debate. Unfortunately I left before the end as I was feeling sick with a migraine, apologies for that.

It is now really important that we build a campaign committee in other cites and locations around the country. The Dublin meeting was hopefully the first in a series of meetings at locations accessible to as many as possible. We need to grow the campaign committee and get more people to take responsibility for arranging these events. We can help as much as possible and hopefully travel to some of them but we do need people on the ground to organise them. Please contact Brendan or I to get involved. We do need you, to successfully escalate this issue before the politicians head off on their summer holidays in July. Time is of the essence. Each month that goes by another unacceptable chunk of money leaves your account.

Spread the word on Public Meeting; Thursday May 7th, 7.30 Ballsbridge Hotel.

Keep Updated and tell all your friends on facebook- www.facebook.com/SVRmortgagecampaign

Hi There to all that went to the meeting last Wednesday. Unfortunately due to extenuating circumstances I was unable to attend the meeting last Wednesday. Can anyone update me on the outcome?
Did all the attendees of the meeting leave satisfied with the outcome. Is there any plans for further meetings?

Hi Sara, it's Tony here I met you after the meeting last Thursday, one of many im sure u met. My partner is from the midlands so I could help with getting a meeting going in either tullamore, mullingar or athlone, whichever you and brendan feel would be the best place. Advice and some help with publicity would be needed as well as one or two speakers. Will chat with one or both of ye re this when it suits. Im from clonmel originally so if ye were going in the south east region I could help there also, maybe a little time after the midlands meeting. I think u have my phone number so I'll talk to you soon.

[QTE="hughes, post: 1427379, member: 90392"]DETAILS OF SVR CAMPAIGN PUBLIC MEETING AS FOLLOWS......

7th May
7.30 pm
Ballsbridge Hotel (Formerly Jury's)

We would be delighted if you could attend. Please spread the word.[/QUOTE]
Hi there Hughes, dont expect you to remember me but we met at the meeting in ballsbridge. Im hoping to organise a similar meeting in tullamore and would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind giving me a shout re some advice on doing one, my number is 086-8254522. Thanks if u could, tonymac is my name on askaboutmoney.com. This week's developments are a start but not enough for me anyway.

Back