pub with nightclub

starlite68

hi
could anyone tell me what the profit margin would be on a pub and nightclub with a weekly turnover of approx 50K.looking for a ballpark figure if anyone can help.

It would depend on several factors

1. Location and
2. Door price, door price will reflect a lot into your profits
3. How many staff incl door men
4. Does it serve food?

Do you intend to buy or lease this premises? Surely the current operators will provide certified figures (especially if its a sale)

Yes meathman is correct, how about all the facts, if yor renting the joint maybe tell us the cost per month or yearly and any other important info so maybe we can tell you what you need to know

ok first of all its a lease,but the nightclub part has not been up and running for the past six months

ok first of all its a lease,but the nightclub part has not been up and running for the past six months

How about some details please like

the city or location of the venue
how much for your lease on a weekly basis
deposit on lease
Average door price on club
how many staff etc

prices of drink/food do vary by location, clientele, image, levels of service and snob value so profit margin is also whatever you can squeeze from the customer after everything else.

what are your potential customers already paying/prepared to pay ?

the location is dundalk co louth,the price being charged at the door was 12euro i have been told.

The main figure that you need is what percentage of the take is from the door and what is from the drink.
The higher the percentage from the door is, the higher your profit will be.

I loked at this many many years ago.

entrance fees and cloakroom fees should cover all runing costs. That gives the bar profit as total profit.

club I looked at was upmarket, held about 500 and bar alone had t/o of £10K, in real money on weekends alone. there was not much profit on weeknights, unless you run special events, but these must be special and not tacky and repetitive.

Also, you could consider a cocktail bar/hour(s) on Sat afternoons. That also brings in huge profits and gets the people in the mood to return later that night for the disco.

Back