PS2

O

okidoki987

I bought a PS2 from HMV and guess what, so did the wife!
(You wait ages for one and then 2 come along at the same time!)

Hint
Always keep your mobile phone battery charged!

If anybody needs one, give me a bell.
It's the Slimline model with all the leads and a controller.
Box is unopened with the security seal unbroken.
Receipt available, cost me 159.99.
Located in Dublin

Course they would (if you haven't opened the box).

But given all the national meeja's 'scare' headlines about our little darlings not being able to actually lay their hands on it before Dec. 25th — gasp! shudder... ;) — I presume your post was at least semi-altruistically motivated? I'm sure there are lots of saps — I mean, loving parents — out there who would happily buy it off you for the paid price + postage + a pint for yer good self...

Or you could play hard ball until next week and probably clear a tidy profit... :lol

[It was an apple and an orange, in my day...]

sooner you bring it back the better.

why bother with any other hassle - profit wouldn't be that much anyway.

Course they would (if you haven't opened the box).

They may well do but they are under no obligation to do so unless the goods are faulty. Just stating the facts but I would certainly check the return/refund course of action first.

Only wanted what I paid for it.
I remember the hassle involved in getting one!

The back of the HMV receipt states
"We will exchange items purchased in error or unwanted gifts provided they are returned within 21 days in perfect condition accompanied by a receipt. All goods must include original packaging."
Didn't say anything about cash refund though?

Was in the local TV shop over the weekend, and he said he's being offered silly money for new PS2's (if he can get them). Might be worth advertising it!

I remember the panic when I discovered they were sold out
and couldn't face for the rest of the holidays
"Kids What did you get from Santa?"
"NOT A PS2!"

If somebody wanted it, they could have it at the same price it was bought for, otherwise I'll stroll down to HMV.

Back