PRSA with Tracker Funds

J

journeyman10

Hi,

I'm looking for a PRSA with the option to invest in tracker funds (e.g. FTSE100/AllShare, S&P500, etc.). Also, would like lowest cost possible for both upfront and on-going management fees. Happy to use a discount broker to obtain this.

I have a lump sum to invest, and will also transfer in some other PRSAs. Additionally, will make ongoing regular contributions.

I've read this useful thread: http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=15981 , but some of the details are now out-of-date (e.g. seems that Irish Life no longer offers the non-standard PRSA mentioned).

Does anyone have any recommendations on PRSAs with tracker options that are available now ?

many thanks,

journeyman

Irish Life's Standard PRSA product now offers index-tracking funds - European Equity, Irish Equity, Japanese Equity, North American Equity, Pacific Equity & UK Equity.

Standard PRSA charges apply - 5% per contribution and 1% of the fund per annum, but you can get better deals on an execution only basis from a discount broker, reducing the 5% down to 0% in many cases.

Liam D. Ferguson

Many thanks for the details. Do you have a link with some information on the funds ?
I can't find any mention of them on the web site - it still only mentions three funds for the PRSA.

journeyman

Sorry but I can't find anywhere on the Irish Life public website with details of these funds. Irish Life post fact-sheets on the broker-access-only site.

Back